Volunteer with Stroudco
As a non-profit social enterprise Stroudco benefits from the help of local volunteers who generously give their time to support our manager Grace.
Current roles include admin from home on a Wednesday, preparing for the weekly Sort on Thursday afternoons, packing orders on a Friday morning, and/or carrying out order deliveries (also on the Friday).
Shifts are flexible. There is no minimum time commitment, and travel expenses can be claimed. During the continued pandemic we have safe working arrangements in place to ensure the safety of all.
Sorters work together as a friendly team (at 2m apart) on Friday mornings at the Trinity Rooms to get our customers' boxes packed accurately and with care so they are ready to be delivered or collected from midday onwards.
Drivers are provided with an itinerary of addresses forming the route of deliveries. Own vehicle are required but mileage can be claimed back in expenses. Meeting many of our lovely customers (at 2m apart) is an additional perk of the role with a number of regulars who look forward to seeng their deliverer each week.
We offer happy team-working and community spirit within our sort team with many grateful smiles for our delivery drivers.
Those who join our family of volunteers become part of a connected network within our local community. You will also be kept in regular contact with in regards to what we are up to at Stroudco.
Volunteers are also added to our Stroudco mailing list.
Other Ways To Help Out:
- Follow our social media profiles and like/share/comment on our content.
- Tag us in your own social media content - we especially welcome videos and pictures of anyones Stroudco orders.
- Spread the word about Stroudco, chat about what we do and recommend us to your friends, family, and colleagues.
- Take part in our regular surveys and feedback requests.
- Subscribe to our free mailing list and share our monthly e-newsletters with your friends, family, and colleagues. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY.
- Our Final Request: Is If you notice that something is missing on our shopfront that we regularly stock or that a product you normally order through us isn't showing, then please do get in contact with us to let us know.
If you are interested in joining our Stroudco team please get in contact by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include The Following Information In Your Message:
- your name
- your phone number
- availability - when and how often you would like to volunteer
- which of the tasks you are interested in (along with any additional skills you feel that you can offer).