Thank you so much for continuing to shop with us at Stroudco. We really appreciate the support for our local supply chains by local people. Not only does this help our producers earn a living but it assists the welfare of the planet and in particular our local patch by reducing waste, supporting systems that look after the soil, connecting our local Stroud economy and redistributing any surplus so that as much as possible of everything grown locally is used and/or consumed.
Through our Stroudco system we are working with 25 different local producers and growers, employing two part-time paid staff, embracing the input of a core of 10 volunteers (sometimes up to 20) and delivering real local produce to real local people throughout the Stroud Valleys week-in week-out.
What Would You Like To Be Available On Our Online Shopfront?
Is there something you regularly buy that isn’t in our listings? Get in touch and let us know what you want or need and we will look into the possibility of being able to provide it locally and/sustainably for you via our shopfront.
For example if you have any baking fancies, like something special for a celebration or gathering, or maybe a new bake/recipe/flavour craving, then our wonderful baker The Welsh Cake Lady is happy to have a go at whipping up your requests through us at Stroudco.
How Many of Stroudco Themed Quiz Questions Can You Answer?
- Infamous at Stroud’s markets for their vegan Indian dishes
- A local college of innovation who share from their gardens
- Award winning wines
- Known for a particular Welsh treat
- Stroud town centre plastic free shop
- Stroudco opens for orders this day every week
- The third of the four Stroudco values
- The shared hub in which Stroudco operates
- The platform on which Stroudco’s shop operates
- The first of the four Stroudco values
- Handmade cheese produced in Leonard Stanley
- Their seasonal boxes of veg are available on the Stroudco shop
- Handmakes Artisan sweet treats decorated with flowers
- Ethical and organic sourcing family regularly at Stroud’s markets
- The delicious ethical coffee with a range of blends
- A Stroud town centre community shop for ethical, sustainable, and biodiversity
- The Stroudco shop closes at 8am each week on this day
- Stroud dairy farm based at Oakbrook Farm near Hawkwood College
- Her handmade non-surgical masks come in a array of patterns
- If we say Zero, you say ______
Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who has contributed by way of donations.
Ordering With Us At Stroudco
Our online Open Food Network shopfront is open for orders 8am Friday to 8am Wednesday every week, to make an order please follow the steps:
- Go to https://openfoodnetwork.org.uk/stroudco/shop
- Click the padlock and login icons at the top of the page
- Log in using the email you are signed up with (or use the sign up tab, if you don’t already have an account).
- Click on our Shop tab and add what you would like to your basket.
- Click on your basket and follow the check out instructions to place your order.
- Eagerly await your order to be delivered to your door Friday afternoon – or if you have chosen to collect – we will see you at our Trinity Room Hub midday Friday.
If you need to order on behalf of vulnerable others, as well as yourself, or you wish to make an order as a group, organisation, neighbourhood, or community then please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We Love To Chat
Please check out our social media pages for updates. We love hearing from you on social media so please tag us in your comments, tweets, posts, pics, & shares, including #stroudco to help spread the word of what we do.
We also welcome any feedback you may like to share and hope you will continue to shop with us in future weeks! A final BIG Thank You from all of us on the Stroudco Team for being such a vital part of our community and supporting what we do.
For help with a particular issue or query please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More updates to come in our next newsletter so get following our social media and subscribing to our newsletters by entering your email in the subscribe box on our website contact page to be added to our mailing list today.