Our online shop is open from 8am on Fridays to 8am the following Wednesday.
Delivery costs £5 and is on Friday afternoon. We deliver by car, electric vehicle or bicycle, to the following postcode zones: GL5 1xx, GL5 2xx, GL5 3xx, GL5 4xx, GL5 5xx GL6 6xx, GL6 7xx, GL6 8xx, GL6 9xx, GL10 2xx, GL10 3xx, and central Nailsworth. Click here to see a map.
Alternatively, you can collect your order in person at Stroud Trinity Rooms (Field Road, GL5 2HZ) at midday on Friday.
To make an order, visit our shop here and follow these steps:
- Click the padlock and login icons at the top of the page.
- Log in using the email you have signed up with (or use the sign up tab to make an account if you do not already have one).
- Read any shopfront notices for important updates.
- Go back to the shop tab to choose your items.
- When ready to purchase, click on the basket icon to place your order.
- During the checkout process you will be able to select your preferred collection or delivery method.
To enable you to assist family, friends or neighbours who live within our delivery zones, it is possible to order more than once from the same login/account; you can use any card and address at checkout.
If you choose to share a delivery with neighbours, we remind you that it is your responsibility to follow government COVID-19 guidelines during distribution in your street.
For more information, please contact us.